Gives you the Birthing Programme course main essentials in up to 2 hours that you won’t want to miss.
For a small investment of £30 for groups, or £75 for a private class, (£30 is deducted from the price of the full course when you go ahead with that), you will learn our best tools and techniques that you will be able to use during your labour. It’s a great introduction to the full course if you are unsure about signing up to the birthing programme.
This is also a fantastic class to take if you are very near to your due date and don’t have time to complete the full birthing course.
- The physiology of birth and the impact of fear
- Remember to breathe with the 54321 and waves of relaxation techniques
- Bond and breathe hypnosis session
- Birth planning, The Wise Hippo’s step by step process to feel confident and in control
- Simple nurturing, support with relaxation, signs to look out for. Spokesperson (advocate) birth partners role
Bond and breathe MP3 available to purchase for an additional £12
Attending a class or course taught by The Wise Hippo Herts & Bucks is not a substitute for the advice of a qualified medical / healthcare practitioner, midwife or obstetrician.